Glazed in honey infused with plenty of aromatics, this Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin with roasted potatoes would be the star of your vacation dinner. Don’t let seems deceive you, although. It’s extremely easy to make!
The Finest Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin
Baked till it’s juicy and brimming with taste, this Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin with roasted potatoes is a flowery however simple recipe I can’t get sufficient of! You gained’t consider all it takes to make your vacation menu unforgettable is a straightforward herbed honey glaze + pork.
With contemporary rosemary, thyme, garlic, and Dijon mustard, each slice can be crammed with the aptitude and magnificence of pricy dinners, besides this one gained’t break the financial institution. Made forward of time to keep away from the vacation craze between procuring and adorning your Christmas tree, this baked tenderloin will get a gold star.
As soon as it hits the desk, all of your friends will surprise when the caterer sneaked in. Nobody must know that this pork is virtually a one-pan recipe simply thrown within the oven till cooked and able to be served. Low effort and excessive reward? Now that’s my (our?!) sort of dinner!
What You’ll Want
With the assistance of some aromatics and garlic, this pork tenderloin is beautiful. Examine the recipe card on the backside of this publish for full ingredient quantities.
For the Potatoes
- Gold child potatoes – Pink child potatoes work too, however they do have an earthy taste.
- Olive oil – Avocado, corn, vegetable, and canola oil work too.
- Salt and pepper – To style.
For the Pork Tenderloin
- Pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Honey – Uncooked honey will yield one of the best outcomes, however you may as well use maple syrup. Keep away from sugary syrups, please.
- Contemporary garlic – This may make your tenderloin additional flavorful. Nevertheless, you may substitute it for 3 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Dijon mustard – Please don’t use yellow mustard for this.
- Contemporary thyme leaves – Swap them out for a similar quantity of dried thyme.
- Contemporary rosemary – You’ll be able to substitute it for a similar quantity of dried rosemary.
Is Pork Loin the Similar as Tenderloin?
No, it’s not. Pork loin is a a lot leaner lower of meat that doesn’t essentially should be boneless. It comes from the pork’s again and has a really gentle taste. However, pork tenderloin tends to be barely fattier as a result of it’s a muscle. Due to this, tenderloin is at all times boneless.
If you wish to make a scrumptious pork loin recipe, attempt my uber-popular Honey Glazed Pork Loin Roast! 👈
Make Honey Garlic Roast Pork Tenderloin
This honey garlic pork tenderloin is approach simpler to make than it sounds. The oven does a lot of the work.
- Put together the oven. Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Season the potatoes. Toss the potatoes in olive oil till effectively mixed. Season with salt and pepper to style. Organize them in a 9×13 baking tray or baking dish. Pop them within the oven for 35 minutes.
- Make the honey combination. In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, honey, garlic, mustard, thyme, and rosemary till effectively mixed. Rub the pork tenderloin with salt and pepper to style.
- Brush the pork. Place the pork within the heart of the baked potatoes. Use a baking brush or spoon to brush/coat it with the honey combination on all sides.
- Bake the pork. Pour the remaining honey combination over the potatoes and blend effectively. Roast the tenderloin for 20 minutes or till a meat thermometer reads an inner temperature of 145˚F. The potatoes must also be fork-tender.
- Serve. Take away it from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes earlier than slicing and serving. Garnish with contemporary parsley and revel in.
Ideas For The Finest Baked Pork Tenderloin
The following pointers will guarantee you will have the juiciest honey garlic pork tenderloin with a straightforward clean-up.
- Add extra veggies. Toss in carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and even candy potatoes so that you simply get a 2-in-1 dinner with pork tenderloin and oven-roasted veggies.
- Make it spicy. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of purple pepper flakes to the honey combination for a bit of warmth.
- Use an oven thermometer. Ensuring your oven is calibrated could make or break sure dishes. For those who’re unsure whether or not your oven is on the proper temperature, use an oven thermometer.
- Preheat the oven. Don’t skip this step if you’d like your pork to come back out juicy and tender. Ovens that aren’t preheated take longer to cook dinner your meals, solely drying out the pork.
- Use foil. Lining the baking tray with foil or parchment paper will make for simpler clean-up.
This honey garlic pork tenderloin is a wonderful fundamental dish for all of your dinners. Nevertheless, it might be finest to take your friends on a culinary journey earlier than serving them this show-stopping fundamental.
With a bowl of soup, like my Asparagus Soup Recipe or Cream of Mushroom Soup with Rice, you may construct up many expectations about the place the meal goes. You may as well serve small appetizers like my Roasted Mushrooms with Parmesan and Pine Nuts, and Crab Artichoke Dip.
When the primary is served with some Roasted Artichokes and Creamy Spaghetti Squash, everybody can be left questioning whether or not you employed a personal chef.
Serve Pork Tenderloin with Honey Garlic Sauce
- Use a pointy knife to rigorously slice the pork tenderloin as skinny or as thick as you want. Thinner slices yield extra servings, however thicker ones (about 1 inch) will seemingly refill your friends extra. It is determined by what number of appetizers and sides you’re serving the dish with. Bear in mind so as to add some potatoes to your plate as effectively!
Can I Freeze This?
- Sure! Nevertheless, you’ll must freeze it earlier than baking, although. As soon as cooked, freezing this dish will change the feel of the pork and potatoes considerably, so I don’t suggest it in any respect.
- Nonetheless, freezing the uncooked tenderloin brushed with honey and spices may also help you prep forward to your vacation dinner. All you need to do is wrap it in aluminum foil after which in plastic wrap earlier than inserting it in a freezer-friendly container or bag. You’ll be able to freeze it for as much as 2 months.
- Switch it to the fridge a day earlier than baking so it thaws absolutely after which bake it as standard with the potatoes.
Extra Straightforward Pork Recipes
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
Organize potatoes in a 9×13 baking dish or pan.
Drizzle potatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to mix. Roast for 35 minutes, stirring midway by way of cooking.
Season the tenderloin with salt and pepper.
Place the tenderloin within the heart of the pre-cooked potatoes and put aside.
In a mixing bowl, whisk collectively the ¼ cup olive oil, honey, garlic, mustard, thyme, and rosemary.
Brush the tenderloin with the honey combination and brush any extras over the potatoes.
Roast for 20 minutes, or till tenderloin is cooked by way of and potatoes are tender. Pork is cooked by way of when the inner temperature registers at 145˚F. Use an Instant Read Meat Thermometer to examine for doneness.
Take away from oven and let relaxation 5 minutes.
Garnish with chopped contemporary parsley; lower and serve.
- Pork: On this recipe, we use pork tenderloin and NOT pork loin. They’re two very totally different cuts and require totally different cooking occasions.
- Veggies: For those who favor, positively add in some greens, like broccoli florets or cherry tomatoes, similtaneously the pork. IF you’re going to make use of root veggies, like chopped candy potatoes or carrots, precook these with the potatoes.
- Cooking Time: A 2-pound pork tenderloin doesn’t want greater than 20 to 22 minutes to cook dinner by way of. To examine for doneness, use an Instantaneous Learn Meat Thermometer, and pull out the pork as soon as its inner temperature registers at 145˚F.
- Cleanup: Line the baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper for much less mess.
Serving: 6 individuals | Energy: 450 kcal | Carbohydrates: 39 g | Protein: 35 g | Fats: 17 g | Saturated Fats: 3 g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 2 g | Monounsaturated Fats: 11 g | Trans Fats: 0.03 g | Ldl cholesterol: 98 mg | Sodium: 118 mg | Potassium: 1259 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 13 g | Vitamin A: 5 IU | Vitamin C: 30 mg | Calcium: 32 mg | Iron: 3 mg | Web Carbs: 35 g
Dietary information is an estimate and supplied as courtesy. Values could differ based on the components and instruments used. Please use your most popular dietary calculator for extra detailed information.